BECOME A Baby bottle COORDINATOR!
Baby Bottle Fundraising Campaigns are a fun, easy way to support Pregnancy Center North. Getting families at church, school, work or any other organization to fill empty baby bottles with cash, checks, or coins can change lives. Parents can also use this time to teach their children about the value of life and helping others in need.
How a Baby Bottle Campaign works
Each church should have a parishioner, known as a “Church Champion,” who will coordinate the campaign. Let us know the start and end dates of your campaign (usually done over 4 consecutive weekends) and the approximate number of bottles needed. We will provide the baby bottles and bulletin announcements, and you and your team will distribute the bottles at church on the first weekend of the campaign.
Parishioners take home the empty bottles and fill them with checks (made out to Pregnancy Center North), cash, or coins. At the end of the month, the Church Champion should reach out to us to set up a pick-up of the filled baby bottles.
NOTE: We include a slip in the bottle that can be filled out to request a receipt for the donation. Only individuals who fill out that form, donate with a check, or donate online with contact information included, will receive an individual receipt.
The church or group (or even individuals) are encouraged to set up an online campaign as well. All you need to do is head over to the following site and click REGISTER. Very easy to set up! Please share this with your church or group! CLICK HERE TO CREATE YOUR OWN ONLINE FUNDRAISING PAGE
Every little bit helps… a lot!
- $20 – Wipes and toiletries
- $45 – One box of diapers
- $100 – New, safety-approved car seat
- $350 – Life-affirming sonogram for an abortion-vulnerable woman
How to Get Started
- Discuss supporting Pregnancy Center North’s mission with the appropriate leadership of your church or group.
- Decide on a particular month or special program focus to host a Baby Bottle Campaign (i.e. Sanctity of Human Life, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s or Father’s Day, Respect Life Month, community service project, etc.).
- Call Pregnancy Center North at 410-377-2872 and ask for Amy. She will be your contact for baby bottles, bulletin posts, etc.
- If desired, schedule a live, 3-4 minute presentation by a representative of Pregnancy Center North prior to your event, so people understand who we are and the value we bring to the community.
Pregnancy Center North is a registered 501 (c) (3) nonprofit ministry that is fully funded by individuals, churches, businesses, and organizations who want to provide this ministry to our community. Our Federal Tax ID number is 52-1724629. All contributions are 100% tax-deductible.